May 12, 2013

"Where you are seems to be, as far as an eternity"
Sweetest Goodbye - Maroon 5

"Celakanya hanya kaulah yang benar benar aku tunggu"
Seberapa Pantas - Sheila on 7

"Missing you is just too much, why don't you just figure it out"
Berlin - The Trees and The Wild

"Cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name. And it all just sound like uh, uh, uh"
When I was Your Man - Bruno Mars

"Hey boy, did you know? I lie awake in my dreamy bed thinking of you and those crazy times we’ve had"
This Conversation - Mocca

"I don't mind spending every day. Out on your corner in the pouring rain"
She Will be Loved - Maroon 5

"Here and now, still somehow. Still a friend of mine, oh you're still a friend of mine"
Still a Friend of Mine - Incognito
 
"Telah lama aku bertahan. 
Demi cinta wujudkan sebuah harapan
"
Apalah Arti Menunggu - Raisa

"Right from the start you were a thief, you stole my heart. And I your willing victim"
Just Give Me A Reason - Pink

"But everything means nothing. If I ain't got you, Yeah"
If I Ain't Got You - Alicia Keys 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment